• February 23, 2022 at 6:50 pm #47204
    MichaelMichael
    Participant

Should I jump right into the tutorials or start with the Massive Lesson Pack since that is the first synth that I am going to be using?

Thanks!

February 23, 2022 at 11:11 pm #47207
      Synth TalkSynthTalk
      Participant

definitely finish the tutorial lesson and then do the massive lesson for that module, then go down the list that way.

the massive lesson pack goes into how to find the same functionality from the tutorials within massive, but it doesn’t re-cover the underlying concepts from the tutorials.

so i’d go through the module first, skip the last one (“on your own”), and do the massive lesson at the end of that module, rinse, repeat.

February 24, 2022 at 9:10 am #47218
        Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
        Keymaster

Adding to SYNTHTALK’s advice, I would start off with the Lesson Pack loaded. When you load the Massive Lesson Pack it will automatically replace each “On Your Own” lesson with a Massive lesson. So you’ll still get all of the core Essential lessons with Massive lessons periodically mixed in.

February 24, 2022 at 7:30 pm #47223
          MichaelMichael
          Participant

Thank you for your responses. I started the lessons last night and am grateful to have this tool to learn from.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.