September 6, 2018 at 4:56 am #19561 testSeptember 6, 2018 at 3:13 pm #19688 test
Hi. You can upload files by scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and right above the Submit button you’ll see an Attachments option.September 6, 2018 at 4:07 pm #19703 testParticipant
Hi. You can upload files by scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and right above the Submit button you’ll see an Attachments option.
It was working a week ago, Joe but neither i can’t see this now…September 7, 2018 at 11:08 am #19782 testSeptember 17, 2018 at 11:40 am #20191 test
Whatcha got here is a big ole’ unison saaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!
A ton of voices with some noise thrown in for good measure.
How It’s Made
September 18, 2018 at 6:24 am #20209 test
- Synth: Sylenth1
- Osc A1: Saw, 8 voices, retrig off to avoid a huge attack transient, detune set to 4.1,
- Osc A2: Same settings as A1, except turn the Fine knob up to 0.155. Now we have two big unisoned oscillators that are also detuned from each other, effectively creating a giant 16 voice unison
- Osc B1: Noise, 8 voices, no retrig, volume set to 0.870
- Filter A: Input Select AB, so that both the A oscillators and B oscillators get processed by this filter. Lowpass. The first note is a pretty low cutoff around 4, and you can turn it up for the brighter notes. Res at 2.1 for some point, and Drive at 2.2 for some heft
- Compressor: This will create an attack transient and fight the unison pulsations to create a bit more of an aggressive sound. Turn it on and it’s almost perfect as is. I turned up the attack a bit to 28ms to create a more pronounced attack transient.
That’s awesome thanks! I don’t have sylenth at the moment, but I almost could recreate it in Hive. What is the scale of the knobs in sylenth1, 0-10 ?
Thanks so much!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.