1. Oscillator: Pulse Wave, with a pulse width that’s almost square but a bit thinner.
2. Filter: Low Pass. Turned down to give you a nice round tone. Crank the Res really high, almost to the point of self-oscillation (maybe even try letting it self-oscillate, see how that sounds). This will make the sound more shaped, and pointed in that mid-range. Get middle C sounding right, and at this point your high notes will be too round, so turn up Key Tracking until the higher notes brighten up.
3. Amp Envelope: Zero Sustain, long Decay and Release (about 2500 ms). Now it will ring out like a bell no matter how you play
4. Chorus: Mix in a little bit for some subtle movement. Otherwise the sound will be too stiff
5. Reverb: Very small, mild amount of wetness. We’re just looking for ambience here
6. Use the Pitch wheel to bend the pitch here and there, as they do in the recording. Try setting the range to around an octave