• October 9, 2020 at 10:12 am #37871
    Pedro AyalaPedroaya2
    Participant

I’m looking to get that pluck sound I’ve heard in countless songs, it’s at the end of the song at minute 7-18

Best

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Jonathan Eppele. Reason: Fixed embed
      October 13, 2020 at 2:29 am #37930
      Jonathan EppeleJonathan Eppele
      Participant

Hi there,

This is a pretty simple patch here. Here’s what I did:

Osc 1: Triangle Wave. Use this waveform for a heavy, round sound.

Osc 2: Triangle Wave, transposed up 7 semitones. If you can, pan this oscillator to the right.

Filter: Low Pass, 24 dB. You don’t need to take off much here, but slice off some buzz on top.

Amp Envelope: Very fast decay and release. This helps give the “pluck” characteristic in this sound.

Velocity: Route this to volume, so notes play louder depending on how hard you hit the key.

Hope this helps!

October 14, 2020 at 9:26 am #37955
        Pedro AyalaPedroaya2
        Participant

Hi there,

This is a pretty simple patch here. Here’s what I did:

Osc 1: Triangle Wave. Use this waveform for a heavy, round sound.

Osc 2: Triangle Wave, transposed up 7 semitones. If you can, pan this oscillator to the right.

Filter: Low Pass, 24 dB. You don’t need to take off much here, but slice off some buzz on top.

Amp Envelope: Very fast decay and release. This helps give the “pluck” characteristic in this sound.

Velocity: Route this to volume, so notes play louder depending on how hard you hit the key.

Hope this helps!

Thanks So much

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags