• March 3, 2022 at 8:15 am #47280
    Trevaine Smithtrevainesmith
    Participant

Love Syntorial and all but in the near future can we possibly have lessons for plugins such as Electra X, Xpand 2, Nexus, Blue II, Arturia etc. I’m a huge fan/supporter of these types of plugins! I always wondered why that move was never made especially with all these major companies releasing all these amazing plugins! I’m always trying to have fun and learn something new at some point! Thank you guys for making such a great program and hopefully yall understand!

March 9, 2022 at 5:28 pm #47332
      Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
      Keymaster

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying Syntorial! Lesson Packs are on the backburner at the moment while we’re working on Syntorial 2.0. But I’ll keep those in mind for the future.

May 31, 2022 at 12:00 am #48115
        Robby HooverRobby Hoover
        Participant

Will Syntorial 2.0 be an addition to or a replacement to the first Syntorial?

June 1, 2022 at 9:42 am #48156
          Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
          Keymaster

Replacement. Several new features and the content will be refined and improved upon.

June 6, 2022 at 11:26 am #48243
            Richard HarringtonRichard Harrington
            Participant

When is 2.0 expected to come out? I just paid for the full version of Syntorial 1 yesterday…

June 6, 2022 at 11:48 am #48245
              Richard HarringtonRichard Harrington
              Participant

Nevermind, I just read about it in the FAQ section along with there being a fee to upgrade to 2.0.

June 30, 2022 at 12:40 pm #48502
                Simon HeimlerSimon Heimler
                Participant

If I may add a suggestion here: Vital (https://vital.audio/) could be a really good candidate for a future lesson pack. It’s free edition is basically unlimited, just lacking more presets. But Syntorial 2.0 should have priority of course 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags