• August 1, 2018 at 2:33 pm #17333
    Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Patch Share forum! This is a place for all things SYNTH PATCHES. To get started:

Create an account or login if you already have one.

What can you do here?

Patch Requests

If you need help recreating a patch, this is the place to post.

1. Create a new topic
      2. Tell us about the patch
      3. It always helps to include a song reference in the topic. Just provide a Youtube or Soundcloud example, with the specific time that the patch comes in.
      4. Feel free to request a specific synth or synths. But keep in mind it may reduce the number of answers you get
      5. Post a recording of your attempt(s) so the community can give specific feedback
      Patch Share

Show off your patches. Show us what you got! Any synth. Any style.

1. Create a topic
      2. Give a brief overview of how you created the patch
      3. Zip your patch and attach it
      4. And if you’re really feeling saucy, record a few seconds of it, upload it to Soundcloud, and embed the link in the topic
      And of course, feel free to to just discuss sound design in general.
      3 users thanked author for this post.
      August 25, 2018 at 6:13 pm #18282
      jusgoldenjusgolden
      Participant

OMG!!!! I am so excited for this forum and all the great sound designers I can meet. Thank you for having such a cool vision Joe.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        August 26, 2018 at 7:22 pm #18303
        ryanjbradshawryanjbradshaw
        Participant

Love it! Thanks heaps Joe. I really enjoy your product and lessons.

October 12, 2018 at 1:01 pm #20806
          Kenneth Albinssonkennethalbinsson
          Participant

Yes, looking forward to see were this is going as well.

Keep up the great work and remember that things always grows slow in the beginning.

Your software has helped me a lot learning to program synths.

All the best,

/K

October 12, 2018 at 2:38 pm #20812
            Iancu Ionut Moraruiancu ionutmoraru
            Participant

Hey Joe,
              How can I submit a patch request?

Thank you!
              Iancu

October 12, 2018 at 2:40 pm #20814
              Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
              Keymaster

How can I submit a patch request?

Hi Iancu. Welcome to the forum! Start a new topic by going to the main forum page, and scrolling down to the bottom. Then just follow the instructions at the top of this post.

October 13, 2018 at 10:39 am #20838
                Munkherdene MunkhtsetsegDislokme
                Participant

Awesome Joe, there are so many sounds i wanna recreate but this helps a lot.

Its ok

April 14, 2019 at 10:20 am #25402
                  Colin FowlerColin1970
                  Participant

Hi Joe and all Syntorians, I’ve just registered and I’m still enjoying learning and using the Syntorial software. And I’m also using my fav DAW called FL Studio since january which I really enjoy using but watching their video tutorials isn’t the same as interacting with challenges and quizzes using your VST.
                    This is a unique idea you’ve created here.

April 15, 2019 at 5:42 am #25415
                    Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
                    Keymaster

Hi Joe and all Syntorians, I’ve just registered and I’m still enjoying learning and using the Syntorial software. And I’m also using my fav DAW called FL Studio since january which I really enjoy using but watching their video tutorials isn’t the same as interacting with challenges and quizzes using your VST.

This is a unique idea you’ve created here.

Welcome to the forum Colin!

April 17, 2019 at 9:54 am #25536
                      BATI Y.BATI YILMAZ
                      Participant

This is incredibly helpful and in-demand, thank you so much for creating this platform! I’m looking forward to learning something remarkable from everyone!! Much appreciated! THANK YOU!!

August 14, 2020 at 5:23 pm #36683
                        Yaw Nyarkoyawnyarko
                        Participant

Been hammering out the lessons these past 2 weeks and I can’t believe how much I can do with sound design now. I’m truly blown away and sending you many thanks. Syntorial is a game changer and I love the sounds from Primer. I wish you many blessing Joe!

August 17, 2020 at 5:33 am #36739
                          Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
                          Keymaster

Been hammering out the lessons these past 2 weeks and I can’t believe how much I can do with sound design now. I’m truly blown away and sending you many thanks. Syntorial is a game changer and I love the sounds from Primer. I wish you many blessing Joe!

I love to hear that! I’m glad you’re finding it so helpful.

August 31, 2020 at 4:28 am #37096
                            Matis BMatis
                            Participant

Hi. I want to post something to forum but I keep getting a: “you cannot reply to this topic” error. Tried a couple of different browsers. Anyone got any idea how can i post a patch request?
                              Regards, Matis

August 31, 2020 at 9:13 am #37102
                              Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
                              Keymaster

Hi. I want to post something to forum but I keep getting a: “you cannot reply to this topic” error. Tried a couple of different browsers. Anyone got any idea how can i post a patch request?

Regards, Matis

Sorry about that. Please send us an email via the “Support” link at the top of the page, so we can investigate further.

August 31, 2020 at 10:06 am #37108
                                Joe HanleyJoe Hanley
                                Keymaster

Regards, Matis

Fixed it. It was pending moderation. You can view it here: https://www.syntorial.com/community/topic/5-sounds-of-80s/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags